iPad Air 2 Battery Replacement
Does your iPad Air 2 battery run out quickly? Have you turned into a walking power bank? We can already tell you: these problems are solved after you have your iPad Air 2 battery replaced by one of our specialists.
Not quite sure if your iPad Air 2 battery needs to be replaced? Then check the points below that usually indicate poor battery condition.
- 1Your iPad Air 2 dies at 20 or 30 percent battery capacity.
- 2The battery is swollen and pushes the screen out of the frame.
- 3Your iPad Air 2 keeps dying faster during the day without recharging.
- 4The battery fails at a high or low temperature.
- 5The iPad Air 2 indicates 'repair' in the settings.
Frequently asked questions about iPad Air 2 battery replacement.
- Your parts are compatible. What does that mean?
This means that your% product_name% will only be repaired with parts that are not original but meet the highest possible quality requirements.
- How long will my new iPad Air 2 battery last?
- Can you measure the battery condition of my iPad Air 2?
- Should I calibrate my iPad Air 2 battery instead of replacing it?
- You offer a lifetime warranty on a iPad Air 2 repair. What is covered during this warranty?
Curious about where you can replace the battery of your iPad Air 2?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more information about your store!
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
When the Activation Lock is still on your iPad Air 2 our specialists can not start the repair. Click here to read how to remove the Activation Lock from your device.
Your iPad Air 2 is in good hands with us. Promised!
We work according the no cure, no pay method. This promise applies to all our repairs except the water damage repair.