iPad Air 2 Screen Repair
Cracks in your screen? Or is your iPad Air 2 screen no longer responding to touch? After the iPad Air 2 screen repair everything will work properly again.
In most cases, your iPad Air 2 screen needs to be replaced. Are you unsure whether it is necessary? Check if your issue is listed down below
- 1There are cracks in the glass of the screen
- 2Vertical colored stripes are visible in the screen
- 3Black ink spots are visible on the screen
- 4Your screen no longer lights up while your phone is on
- 5The display no longer responds to touch
Frequently asked questions about iPad Air 2 screen repair.
- Your parts are compatible. What does that mean?
This means that your% product_name% will only be repaired with parts that are not original but meet the highest possible quality requirements.
- How long will my new iPad Air 2 screen last?
- My iPad Air 2 screen is not responding but it is not cracked. Can you fix this?
- You offer a lifetime warranty on a iPad Air 2 screen repair. What is covered during this warranty period?
Curious about where you can have your iPad Air 2 screen replaced?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more information about your store!
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
When the Activation Lock is still on your iPad Air 2 our specialists can not start the repair. Click here to read how to remove the Activation Lock from your device.
Your iPad Air 2 is in good hands with us. Promised!
We work according the no cure, no pay method. This promise applies to all our repairs except the water damage repair.