Google Pixel 6 Screen Repair
Cracks in your screen? Or is your Google Pixel 6 screen no longer responding to touch? After the Google Pixel 6 screen repair everything will work properly again.
In most cases, your Google Pixel 6 screen needs to be replaced. Are you unsure whether it is necessary? Check if your issue is listed down below
- 1There are cracks in the glass of the screen
- 2Vertical colored stripes are visible in the screen
- 3Black ink spots are visible on the screen
- 4Your screen no longer lights up while your phone is on
- 5The display no longer responds to touch
Frequently asked questions about Google Pixel 6 screen repair.
- How long will my new Google Pixel 6 screen last?
After your Google Pixel 6 screen has been replaced, it can last for years again. It is recommended to use a phonecase and a screen protector. You can get these in our store or in our webshop.
- My Google Pixel 6 screen is not responding but it is not cracked. Can you fix this?
- You offer a lifetime warranty on a Google Pixel 6 screen repair. What is covered during this warranty period?
- How long does it take to replace the Google Pixel 6 screen?
Curious about where you can have your Google Pixel 6 screen replaced?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more information about your store!
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
Your Google Pixel 6 is in good hands with us. Promised!
Grab the newspaper on our reading table or use your laptop and our wi-fi.