Does your Google Pixel 7a camera no longer work? That sucks. At ThePhoneLab, we understand better than anyone that you want to put your Google Pixel 7a back into use quickly, and in addition to a speedy repair, we ensure that we always work with original parts. We perform a Google Pixel 7a camera repair within 30 minutes!
- 1You have a black screen when opening your Google Pixel 7a camera.
- 2Your flash no longer works, this could be connected to your camera.
- 3Your camera no longer focuses.
- 4Your Google Pixel 7a screen shows a blur while taking pictures.
- 5The screen moves in a weird way when you open your camera.
Frequently asked questions about Google Pixel 7a camera repair.
- My Google Pixel 7a camera has stopped working. Is it possible that this can be solved free of charge?
Occasionally, that’s why it’s always good to drop by the store to have one of our specialists check it out. You can simply schedule an appointment for this on this page. Making an appointment is free of charge. We always clearly indicate in advance whether costs will be incurred and how much!
- My camera glass is broken. Can you fix this as well?
- You offer a lifetime warranty on a Google Pixel 7a camera repair. What is covered during this warranty period?
Curious about where you can have your Google Pixel 7a camera repaired?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more information about your store!
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
Your Google Pixel 7a is in good hands with us
Grab the newspaper on our reading table or use your laptop and our wi-fi.
Our repairmen ensure that you will walk out with a smile. Promised!