iPhone 11 Pro Battery Replacement
Does your iPhone 11 Pro battery run out quickly? Have you turned into a walking power bank? We can already tell you: these problems are solved after you have your iPhone 11 Pro battery replaced by one of our specialists.
Compatible battery specially developed for ThePhoneLab. Not original, but the highest quality.
Original Apple battery with the quality you can expect from your iPhone and you keep the manufacturer warranty.
* Note: if you opt for a certified repair (original Apple battery), the 'Find my iPhone' function must be turned off.
Not quite sure if your iPhone 11 Pro battery needs to be replaced? Then check the points below that usually indicate poor battery condition.
- 1Your iPhone 11 Pro dies at 20 or 30 percent battery capacity.
- 2The battery is swollen and pushes the screen out of the frame.
- 3Your iPhone 11 Pro keeps dying faster during the day without recharging.
- 4The battery fails at a high or low temperature.
- 5The iPhone 11 Pro indicates 'repair' in the settings.
Frequently asked questions about iPhone 11 Pro battery replacement.
Curious about where you can get your iPhone 11 Pro screen replaced?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more info about your store!
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
When the Activation Lock is still on your iPhone 11 Pro our specialists can not start the repair. Click here to read how to remove the Activation Lock from your device.
Your iPhone 11 Pro is in good hands with us. Promised!
We work according the no cure, no pay method. This promise applies to all our repairs except the water damage repair.