Want to solder your Google Pixel 7a? That is the only solution when other repairs no longer offer perspective. Solderings are extremely complex repairs performed on the motherboard under a microscope. Because this is so complex, the duration of your Google Pixel 7a repair is at least one week. No cure, no pay of course!
- 1Your Google Pixel 7a does nothing at all.
- 2A regular water damage repair did not help to fix your Google Pixel 7a.
- 3There is no background light on your Google Pixel 7a.
- 4Your Google Pixel 7a touchscreen does not work, even after a screen repair.
- 5There is no sound when calling and you have difficulty in making calls.
- 6Your Google Pixel 7a has a Bootloop; the Apple logo is continuously displayed.
Frequently asked questions about Google Pixel 7a soldering.
- My issue is not mentioned above: could it be that a Google Pixel 7a soldering is still the solution?
Yes that is possible. With a soldering repair, many issues of which the cause is not exactly clear can still be fixed!
- How does no cure, no pay work exactly? I really don't have to pay?
- You offer 12 months warranty on a Google Pixel 7a soldering. What is covered during this warranty period?
Curious about where you can have your Google Pixel 7a soldered?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more information about your store!
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
Your Google Pixel 7a is in good hands with us.
Grab the newspaper on our reading table or use your laptop and our wi-fi.