Cracks in your screen? Or is your Samsung S9 Plus screen no longer responding to touch? After the Samsung S9 Plus screen repair everything will work properly again.
In most cases, your Samsung S9 Plus screen needs to be replaced. Are you unsure whether it is necessary? Check if your issue is listed down below
- 1There are cracks in the glass of the screen
- 2Vertical colored stripes are visible in the screen
- 3Black ink spots are visible on the screen
- 4Your screen no longer lights up while your phone is on
- 5The display no longer responds to touch
Frequently asked questions about Samsung S9 Plus screen repair.
- How long will my new Samsung S9 Plus screen last?
After your Samsung S9 Plus screen has been replaced, it can last for years again. It is recommended to use a phonecase and a screen protector. You can get these in our store or in our webshop.
- My Samsung S9 Plus screen is not responding but it is not cracked. Can you fix this?
- You offer a lifetime warranty on a Samsung S9 Plus screen repair. What is covered during this warranty period?
- How long does it take to replace the Samsung S9 Plus screen?
Curious about where you can have your Samsung S9 Plus screen replaced?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more information about your store!
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
Your Samsung S9 Plus is in good hands with us. Promised!
Grab the newspaper on our reading table or use your laptop and our wi-fi.