Does your Samsung S10e battery run out quickly? Have you turned into a walking power bank? We can already tell you: these problems are solved after you have your Samsung S10e battery replaced by one of our specialists.
Not quite sure if your Samsung S10e battery needs to be replaced? Then check the points below that usually indicate poor battery condition. Or visit one of our stores and we can measure the battery condition of yourSamsung S10e for free.
- 1Your Samsung S10e dies at 20 or 30 percent battery capacity.
- 2The battery is swollen and pushes the screen out of the frame.
- 3Your Samsung S10e keeps dying faster during the day without recharging.
- 4The battery fails at a high or low temperature.
Frequently asked questions about Samsung S10e battery replacement.
- How long will my new Samsung S10e battery last?
Your Samsung S10e battery will last for years without problems. It is good to know that batteries naturally become less efficient over time. If you are someone who finds it important that a phone lasts as long as possible, we advise you to replace your Samsung S10e battery every year.
- Should I calibrate my Samsung S10e battery instead of replacing it?
- You offer a lifetime warranty on a Samsung S10e repair. What is covered during this warranty?
- How long does it take to replace the battery of my Samsung S10e?
Curious about where you can replace the battery of your Samsung S10e?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more information about your store!
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
Your Samsung S10e is in good hands with us. Promised!
Grab the newspaper, use your laptop or take a walk around the neighborhood!
Our specialists ensure that you will walk out with a smile 🙂