OnePlus 7 Pro Connector Repair
Does it take longer than usual to charge your OnePlus 7 Pro or does it not charge at all? Do people hear you badly when you call them? Then chances are that your OnePlus 7 Pro dock connector no longer works.
It is not always necessary for us to replace your connector, sometimes we can even repair it free of charge!
- 1Your OnePlus 7 Pro does not charge.
- 2The charger does not fit in the charging port of your OnePlus 7 Pro.
- 3Your charging port does not respond to the charger.
- 4Your OnePlus 7 Pro is charging strangely. The percentage slowly increases and sometimes even decreases during charging.
- 5People can hear you badly when calling.
Frequently asked questions about OnePlus 7 Pro connector repair.
- My OnePlus 7 Pro connector has stopped working. Can this be solved free of charge?
Your OnePlus 7 Pro connector can no longer work for various reasons. If there only is some dust in the charging port we will remove it for you free of charge. If for example, you have used a bad charger for a long time with your OnePlus 7 Pro, it is probably not possible to repair it and we will replace the part. So it depends – a specialist will be happy to help you with this in the store!
- What do you do when a OnePlus 7 Pro dock connector repair is performed?
- What is the difference between a connector and a charging port?
- My OnePlus 7 Pro is not charging properly. What can I do to fix this?
- You offer a lifetime warranty on a OnePlus 7 Pro connector repair. What is covered during this warranty period?
Curious about where you can have your OnePlus 7 Pro connector repaired?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more information about your store!
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
Your OnePlus 7 Pro is in good hands with us.
Our specialists ensure that you will walk out with a smile. Promised!