OnePlus 7 Pro Battery Replacement
Does your OnePlus 7 Pro battery run out quickly? Have you turned into a walking power bank? We can already tell you: these problems are solved after you have your OnePlus 7 Pro battery replaced by one of our specialists.
Not quite sure if your OnePlus 7 Pro battery needs to be replaced? Then check the points below that usually indicate poor battery condition. Or visit one of our stores and we can measure the battery condition of yourOnePlus 7 Pro for free.
- 1Your OnePlus 7 Pro dies at 20 or 30 percent battery capacity.
- 2The battery is swollen and pushes the screen out of the frame.
- 3Your OnePlus 7 Pro keeps dying faster during the day without recharging.
- 4The battery fails at a high or low temperature.
Frequently asked questions about OnePlus 7 Pro battery replacement.
- How long will my new OnePlus 7 Pro battery last?
Your OnePlus 7 Pro battery will last for years without problems. It is good to know that batteries naturally become less efficient over time. If you are someone who finds it important that a phone lasts as long as possible, we advise you to replace your OnePlus 7 Pro battery every year.
- Should I calibrate my OnePlus 7 Pro battery instead of replacing it?
- You offer a lifetime warranty on a OnePlus 7 Pro repair. What is covered during this warranty?
- How long does it take to replace the battery of my OnePlus 7 Pro?
Curious about where you can replace the battery of your OnePlus 7 Pro?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more information about your store!
Amsterdam - Sloterdijk (bij BOB's Autowas), Transformatorweg 37, 1014 AJ
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
Your OnePlus 7 Pro is in good hands with us. Promised!
Grab the newspaper, use your laptop or take a walk around the neighborhood!
Our specialists ensure that you will walk out with a smile 🙂