Does your iPhone 7 battery run out quickly? Have you turned into a walking power bank? We can already tell you: these problems are solved after you have your iPhone 7 battery replaced by one of our specialists.
Compatible battery specially developed for ThePhoneLab. Not original, but the highest quality.
Original Apple battery with the quality you can expect from your iPhone and you keep the manufacturer warranty.
* Note: if you opt for a certified repair (original Apple battery), the 'Find my iPhone' function must be turned off.
Not quite sure if your iPhone 7 battery needs to be replaced? Then check the points below that usually indicate poor battery condition.
- 1Your iPhone 7 dies at 20 or 30 percent battery capacity.
- 2The battery is swollen and pushes the screen out of the frame.
- 3Your iPhone 7 keeps dying faster during the day without recharging.
- 4The battery fails at a high or low temperature.
- 5The iPhone 7 indicates 'repair' in the settings.
Frequently asked questions about iPhone 7 battery replacement.
- What is the difference between an original Apple battery and a ThePhoneLab battery?
The Apple battery is manufactured by Apple and therefore identical to the battery that is placed on a new iPhone. We can offer these original batteries because we are an authorized Apple service provider. You can also choose a compatible battery from ThePhoneLab. This battery also meets the highest quality requirements, but is not original. For that reason we can offer these for a lower price.
- How long will my new iPhone 7 battery last?
- Should I calibrate my iPhone 7 battery instead of replacing it?
- You offer a lifetime warranty on a iPhone 7 repair. What is covered during this warranty?
Curious about where you can get your iPhone 7 screen replaced?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more info about your store!
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
When the Activation Lock is still on your iPhone 7 our specialists can not start the repair. Click here to read how to remove the Activation Lock from your device.
Your iPhone 7 is in good hands with us. Promised!
We work according the no cure, no pay method. This promise applies to all our repairs except the water damage repair.