We start this repair with a diagnosis; we may be able to repair your connector free of charge.
Does it take longer than usual to charge your iPhone 12 Pro Max or does it not charge at all? Do people hear you badly when you call them? Then chances are that your iPhone 12 Pro Max dock connector no longer works.
- 1Your iPhone 12 Pro Max does not charge.
- 2The charger does not fit in the charging port of your iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- 3Your charging port does not respond to the charger.
- 4Your iPhone 12 Pro Max is charging strangely. The percentage slowly increases and sometimes even decreases during charging.
- 5People can hear you badly when calling.
Frequently asked questions about iPhone 12 Pro Max connector repair.
- Your parts are compatible. What does that mean?
This means that your iPhone 12 Pro Max will only be repaired with parts of the highest possible quality, which are not original. For iPhone screens and iPhone batteries we offer original parts from Apple; because we are an authorized service provider from Apple.
- My iPhone 12 Pro Max connector has stopped working. Can this be solved free of charge?
- What do you do when a iPhone 12 Pro Max dock connector repair is performed?
- What is the difference between a connector and a charging port?
- My iPhone 12 Pro Max is not charging properly. What can I do to fix this?
- You offer a lifetime warranty on a iPhone 12 Pro Max connector repair. What is covered during this warranty period?
Curious about where you can have your iPhone 12 Pro Max connector repaired?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more information about your store!
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
Your iPhone 12 Pro Max is in good hands with us.
Our specialists ensure that you will walk out with a smile. Promised!