We start this repair with a diagnosis; we may be able to repair your connector free of charge.
Does it take longer than usual to charge your iPad mini 4 or does it not charge at all? Do people hear you badly when you call them? Then chances are that your iPad mini 4 dock connector no longer works.
- 1Your iPad mini 4 does not charge.
- 2The charger does not fit in the charging port of your iPad mini 4.
- 3Your charging port does not respond to the charger.
- 4Your iPad mini 4 is charging strangely. The percentage slowly increases and sometimes even decreases during charging.
- 5People can hear you badly when calling.
Frequently asked questions about iPad mini 4 connector repair.
- Your parts are compatible. What does that mean?
This means that your% product_name% will only be repaired with parts that are not original but meet the highest possible quality requirements.
- My iPad mini 4 connector has stopped working. Can this be solved free of charge?
- What do you do when a iPad mini 4 dock connector repair is performed?
- What is the difference between a connector and a charging port?
- My iPad mini 4 is not charging properly. What can I do to fix this?
- You offer a lifetime warranty on a iPad mini 4 connector repair. What is covered during this warranty period?
Curious about where you can have your iPad mini 4 connector repaired?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more information about your store!
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
Your iPad mini 4 is in good hands with us.
Our specialists ensure that you will walk out with a smile. Promised!