Want to solder your Google Pixel 7 Pro? That is the only solution when other repairs no longer offer perspective. Solderings are extremely complex repairs performed on the motherboard under a microscope. Because this is so complex, the duration of your Google Pixel 7 Pro repair is at least one week. No cure, no pay of course!
- 1Your Google Pixel 7 Pro does nothing at all.
- 2A regular water damage repair did not help to fix your Google Pixel 7 Pro.
- 3There is no background light on your Google Pixel 7 Pro.
- 4Your Google Pixel 7 Pro touchscreen does not work, even after a screen repair.
- 5There is no sound when calling and you have difficulty in making calls.
- 6Your Google Pixel 7 Pro has a Bootloop; the Apple logo is continuously displayed.
Frequently asked questions about Google Pixel 7 Pro soldering.
- My issue is not mentioned above: could it be that a Google Pixel 7 Pro soldering is still the solution?
Yes that is possible. With a soldering repair, many issues of which the cause is not exactly clear can still be fixed!
- How does no cure, no pay work exactly? I really don't have to pay?
- You offer 12 months warranty on a Google Pixel 7 Pro soldering. What is covered during this warranty period?
Curious about where you can have your Google Pixel 7 Pro soldered?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more information about your store!
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
Your Google Pixel 7 Pro is in good hands with us.
Grab the newspaper on our reading table or use your laptop and our wi-fi.