iPad mini 1/2 Battery Replacement
Does your iPad mini 1/2 battery run out quickly? Have you turned into a walking power bank? We can already tell you: these problems are solved after you have your iPad mini 1/2 battery replaced by one of our specialists.
Not quite sure if your iPad mini 1/2 battery needs to be replaced? Then check the points below that usually indicate poor battery condition.
- 1Your iPad mini 1/2 dies at 20 or 30 percent battery capacity.
- 2The battery is swollen and pushes the screen out of the frame.
- 3Your iPad mini 1/2 keeps dying faster during the day without recharging.
- 4The battery fails at a high or low temperature.
- 5The iPad mini 1/2 indicates 'repair' in the settings.
Frequently asked questions about iPad mini 1/2 battery replacement.
- Your parts are compatible. What does that mean?
This means that your% product_name% will only be repaired with parts that are not original but meet the highest possible quality requirements.
- How long will my new iPad mini 1/2 battery last?
- Can you measure the battery condition of my iPad mini 1/2?
- Should I calibrate my iPad mini 1/2 battery instead of replacing it?
- You offer a lifetime warranty on a iPad mini 1/2 repair. What is covered during this warranty?
Curious about where you can replace the battery of your iPad mini 1/2?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more information about your store!
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
When the Activation Lock is still on your iPad mini 1/2 our specialists can not start the repair. Click here to read how to remove the Activation Lock from your device.
Your iPad mini 1/2 is in good hands with us. Promised!
We work according the no cure, no pay method. This promise applies to all our repairs except the water damage repair.