iPad 5 (2017) Battery Replacement
Does your iPad 5 (2017) battery run out quickly? Have you turned into a walking power bank? We can already tell you: these problems are solved after you have your iPad 5 (2017) battery replaced by one of our specialists.
* Note: if you opt for a certified repair (original Apple battery), the ‘Find my iPhone’ function must be turned off. Otherwise, our specialists will not be able to get started with your repair. Read here how to do this for a working device. Is your device no longer working? Read here how to deactivate this function.
Not quite sure if your iPad 5 (2017) battery needs to be replaced? Then check the points below that usually indicate poor battery condition.
- 1Your iPad 5 (2017) dies at 20 or 30 percent battery capacity.
- 2The battery is swollen and pushes the screen out of the frame.
- 3Your iPad 5 (2017) keeps dying faster during the day without recharging.
- 4The battery fails at a high or low temperature.
- 5The iPad 5 (2017) indicates 'repair' in the settings.
Frequently asked questions about iPad 5 (2017) battery replacement.
- What is the difference between an original Apple battery and a ThePhoneLab battery?
The Apple battery is manufactured by Apple and therefore identical to the battery that is placed on a new iPhone. We can offer these original batteries because we are an authorized Apple service provider. You can also choose a compatible battery from ThePhoneLab. This battery also meets the highest quality requirements, but is not original. For that reason we can offer these for a lower price.
- How long will my new iPad 5 (2017) battery last?
- Should I calibrate my iPad 5 (2017) battery instead of replacing it?
- You offer a lifetime warranty on a iPad 5 (2017) repair. What is covered during this warranty?
Curious about where you can replace the battery of your iPad 5 (2017)?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more information about your store!
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
When the Activation Lock is still on your iPad 5 (2017) our specialists can not start the repair. Click here to read how to remove the Activation Lock from your device.
Your iPad 5 (2017) is in good hands with us. Promised!
We work according the no cure, no pay method. This promise applies to all our repairs except the water damage repair.