Have you bought a new Google Pixel 5a? Transferring data to your new Google Pixel 5a is not easy for everyone. We are happy to help you transfer your data: photos, appointments, notes, telephone details and more!
For a Google Pixel 5a repair it is advisable to bring your own USB stick so that we can handle your data with care!
We transfer the data from your old device to your Google Pixel 5a.
We transfer the data from your defective device to your Google Pixel 5a.
- 1You get a headache when hearing words like backup and iTunes.
- 2You want to transfer the data from an Android to an iPhone or vice versa.
- 3You want to transfer photos or other data to an USB stick
- 4You want to transfer photos or other data to an USB stick
Frequently asked questions about Google Pixel 5a data transfer.
- I first tried to transfer data to my Google Pixel 5a myself, but it did not work. Can you still help?
We are happy to help you with all your problems regarding transferring data to your Google Pixel 5a. So yes we can help you with this!
- Why does it take 60 minutes to transfer data to my Google Pixel 5a? Can this also be done faster?
- My old device no longer works. Still, I would like to transfer the data to my new Google Pixel 5a, is that possible?
Curious about where you can have your Google Pixel 5a data transferred?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more information about your store!
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
Your Google Pixel 5a is in good hands with us.
Grab the newspaper on our reading table or use your laptop and our wi-fi.
Our specialists ensure that you will walk out with a smile. Promised!