OnePlus 7T Backcover replacement
Have you dropped your OnePlus 7T on the sidewalk and is the glass on the back of your OnePlus 7T now broken? That sucks …
Fortunately, there is a solution, provided your housing is not damaged. We replace the back cover glass of your OnePlus 7T with a special laser machine. Because we can remove the back cover glass with this laser, the repair costs are much lower than a housing replacement.
- 1A broken back glass can make your OnePlus 7T take other damage faster, such as water damage or damage from dust and dirt.
- 2The back glass is broken and that is not pleasant when using my OnePlus 7T.
- 3You want a different color on the back of your iPhone.
Frequently asked questions about OnePlus 7T back glass replacement.
- Why does it take a day to replace the back glass of my OnePlus 7T? Can it also be done faster?
This repair takes more time because it can only be done with a special laser machine. In Haarlem (Grote Houtstraat), Utrecht (Potterstraat) and Amsterdam (Beethovenstraat) we can repair your phone within 4 hours. At all our other locations it will take 1 day to repair your phone.
- Is it possible to repair my OnePlus 7T back glass or should it be replaced?
- You offer a lifetime warranty on a OnePlus 7T back glass repair. What is covered during this warranty period?
- Is it bad for my OnePlus 7T if I don't have my back glass replaced?
- Other repairmen want to replace the entire OnePlus 7T housing. Why is that?
- Can you tell me a bit more about that magical laser machine?
Curious about where you can have your OnePlus 7T back glass replaced?
You can always visit one of our stores. Click on the map for more information about your store!
Good to know: customers with an appointment have priority over customers without an appointment.
Your OnePlus 7T is in good hands with us.
Grab the newspaper on our reading table or use your laptop and our wi-fi.
Our specialists ensure that you will walk out with a smile. Promised!