Pay in 2, 3, or 4 terms
A malfunctioning phone, tablet, or laptop is very annoying! Do you have cracks in your screen, a bad battery, or a camera that doesn't work? Then you would like to have it fixed. Although we determine our prices as accurately as possible, we understand that a phone, tablet, or laptop repair costs a lot of money. That is why ThePhoneLab offers an extra service: paying in 2, 3, or 4 terms! We do this together with our partner: Alma.
- 1You do not have to spend a (large) amount of money at once but can spread it over 2, 3, or 4 terms.
- 2You do not pay any interest.
- 3You will not get a BKR registration.
- 4You do not pay any extra costs for paying in 2, 3, or 4 terms.
- 5Easy and fast payment by text message.
- 6In case of late payment, you will not receive a fine.
How it works
Frequently asked questions about pay in 2, 3, or 4 terms
- How does paying in 2, 3, or 4 terms work?
For amounts from €35, you can pay in terms. After your repair or purchase, you pay the first term directly in the shop. The next term has to be paid one month later. Have you opted for three or four terms? Then one or two more months will be added.
- Can I pay in 2, 3, or 4 terms for each repair?
- What does a term mean?
- Does this type of payment also apply to tablet and laptop repairs?
- Can I also pay in terms when buying a refurbished smartphone?
- Can I also pay in terms when buying an accessory?